Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!!

So I'm still trying to be better about posting everything that is going on, but well I forget a lot :) So here is pictures of our halloween fun last month~
Earlier in October Hailey and I went to Engh Gardens to their pirate party with Grandma Kay, Spencer and Zach. It was a lot of fun! We got to see and play on a big pirate ship, hear a fun halloween story and get tattoos. Hailey had a lot of fun!

We carved pumpkins for the first time with Hailey. She loved grabbing, squeezing and trying to eat the seeds from the pumpkin.
We played in the leaves before we got dressed to go trick or treating

My mom helped me make this flower fairy costume for Hailey... I personally think she is the
cutest flower fairy ever!

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

What an adorable fairy :) Those are super cute pictures. And I love your b/w family picture with your curly hair. SO cute!

Raising Helm said...

I love the blog. I was beginning to wonder Linds.j/k Hailey is beautiful as usual and I want to know about the latest. I guess I just need to call you.

CAMI said...

Very cute costume! good job!

Hmm said...

Remember the orange sweet rolls, the pool in Wifey's basement and RAPPALLAS? good times eh? I'm glad I found your blog and Hailey is cute.

Hmm said...

Shep, you're cute too!