Thursday, December 18, 2008

Babies, Bahamas and Everything Else.....

So many things have happened since the last time I posted..... I know I say I will be better at posting, but so far that hasn't happened so maybe I will try for at least once a month :)

Garred took Scout out chuckar hunting last month and I told him not to take him since he hadn't been out since he had his knee surgery and I didn't want him to over work him and ruin his knee. Well Garred took him anyways and Scout tore up his paws so bad...they all were bleeding and he could barely walk. I felt so bad for him when he got home we had to bandage up all his feet....poor little guy!

Hailey has discovered how much fun it is to dance!

We found out that we will be adding another addition to our family on June 26th.... we're hoping that the baby will come closer to it's due date then Hailey did to hers. We should find out what we're having at the end of January. We are pretty excited that our family is growing so fast!

Garred and I had a chance to go on a belated 4 yr anniversary trip. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West, Florida. It was a nice getaway from work, but I missed Hailey a lot while we were gone. Our favorite part of the trip was our visit to the Everglades. It was so much fun going on the airboat and seeing all the alligators. I was chosen to wrestle a big alligator....I almost pulled the pregnancy card when our guide said I had to jump on the alligators back, but after he showed me that I was going to put the alligators snout under my chin I knew he was teasing. Garred and I got to hold a small alligator which was still about 35 lbs. It was pretty cool.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the baby!! That is so exciting!! Hope everything goes better this time! I am VERY jeaouls of your cruise, looks so fun!!

Ashley Rae said...

Poor Scout... I love dogs. Garred is an abusive owner. He he. just kidding.

Hailey is so adorable! I love the dancing.

I'm glad you guys were finally able to celebrate your 4 yr anniversary! And on a cruise? Sweet.

Raising Helm said...

I was wondering when you were going to let the baby news out of the bag...Yeah!!! I have been meaning to call you, slacker am I. I hope you are feeling good and I will call you for sure after the crazy holidays. Your little lady is sooo cute and a great dancer. I am glad you got to go on a little FUN getaway. GOOD FOR YOU!!! nice job Garred! Brownie points for you. Well have fun and I will chat with ya later

Clayton, Jen, and Millie said...

Hey you guys! We found your blog from Janessa. Hailey is just so cute! We can't wait for your second little sweetheart. Hope all is well!