Monday, November 8, 2010

Hailey's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe that it has already been 3 years since I had Hailey. She is a funny little girl and everyday I laugh because of her. I'm so grateful and thankful to have her in our family. I have been trying to become a good baker and I love to make big cool things (thanks food network). I have been asking Hailey since the beginning of the year what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday so I could find a cool one online and copy it....well she wanted a dinosaur cake. I was super excited to make that plus I was super excited it wasn't anything girly. I found this cool 3D cake and made it (I was quite impressed that it turned out as good as it did..even if the head fell off twice). We had a dinosaur party for her, we played pin the hold on the triceratops and had a t-rex pinata. Hailey, her cousins and friends had so much fun! On her birthday Garred and I took her to the dinosaur museum and then to dinner at Pizza Factory..it was fun and she had a blast seeing all the dinosaurs.

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

You've topped the charts of cuteness. A whole mural/cut out wall of dinosaurs? Wow Linds. You're amazing. Love that she wanted a dino party. Bravo making a dino cake even iff the head fell off. looked & Tasted delicious I'm sure!