Monday, November 8, 2010

Octoberfest!

We have had so much fun this month with Garred deer hunting, celebrating our 6 yr anniversary (love ya hun!) and halloweening it up! The girls and I went down with Garred to Salina for the last days of the deer hunt so he wasn't by himself. We had fun and got to spend time with Great Grandma Sheppard which is always a bonus. Hailey played deer hunting for a couple of weeks after we got home :) I took the girls to Gardner Village with my folks to see the witches, Hailey loved it and Ellie didn't. Afterwards we went to a pumpkin patch and picked pumpkins and took pictures on a tractor, it was so fun we will be doing that again. We decorated a gingerbread haunted house. Ellie kept attacking the house so we had to throw it away right after we were done. We carved pumpkins..Ellie loved trying to eat them..this girl eats everything if you couldn't tell. We went to a trunk or treat at Contacts and with our neighborhood. Everyone loved Hailey and Ellie's costumes. They were Little Bo Peep and her lost lamb. I made the costumes and was quite surprised at how well they turned out. Everyone thought my mom made them so I take that as a huge compliment since my mom is a great seamstress. Here are our pictures for this month:

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Glad you've finally caught up!! It's so fun seeing all of the pictures. Hailey is such a doll.

Raising Helm said...

Are you kidding me? Those costumes are amazing! looks like you have been busy busy busy and how fun is that? keep it up!